Privacy and Data Policy
This policy describes the basic information we process to support Noodigs Realty Services and other products and features offered by Noodigs Realty Services through its entities, agencies and under all business activities. (Noodigs, Noodigs Products or Products).
A. What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the Noodigs Products, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depends on how you use our Products. You can learn how to access and delete information we collect by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may restrict or terminate what information we process at any time.
Things you and others provide:
- Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a home photo or the date a file was created. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes of improving our service to customers.
- Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Products, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Products.
- Information about transactions made on our Products. If you use our Products, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping and contact details.
- Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products. This can include information about you, such as when they have sent a message to you.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Products on your phone to better personalize the content (including service provider suggestions) or features you see when you use our Products on another device, such as your laptop or tablet. We do this to best provide you our Products.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers.
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network.
Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
B. How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below to provide and support the Noodigs Products. Here's how:
Provide, personalize and improve our Products: We use the information we have to deliver our Products, including to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you. To create personalized Products that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others.
Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Products, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
Promote safety, integrity and security: We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Products, and promote safety and security on and off of Noodigs Products. For example, we use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Communicate with you: We use the information we have to communicate with you about our Products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
C. How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using our Products: When you choose to use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, our Products, they can receive information about you or your account.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners.
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Products or who use Noodigs Realty Services to grow their businesses, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide services. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
Partners who use our analytics services: We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help people and businesses understand how our customers utilize our and their services.
Measurement partners: We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners offering goods and services in our Products: When you buy a product or service from a seller in our Products, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Vendors and service providers: We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
D. How can you manage information about you?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase your data.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and Noodigs Realty Services Products, or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. If you submit a copy of your government-issued ID for account verification purposes, we delete that copy 90 days after submission and require a new ID verification to continue to use our Products.
When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover that information later.
E. How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Products, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
- Information we receive about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made with Noodigs Realty Services) can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
F. How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We will notify you when we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Products.
G. How to contact Noodigs Realty Services with questions.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below. You can contact us by phone at (888) 535-4441 or online at: email@example.com.
As often happens, Privacy Policies are modified. You will receive notice of any changes and have the rights to terminate your account prior to any further use from the date of your termination notice.
Date of Last Revision: June 1, 2018